Event ID: 13
Date: 9/10/2005
Time: 3:04:21 AM
User: N/A
Computer: HQ-SRV02
Automatic certificate enrollment for local system failed to enroll for
one Directory Email Replication certificate (0x80070005). Access is
denied.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: AutoEnrollment
Event Category: None
Event ID: 13
Date: 9/10/2005
Time: 3:04:21 AM
User: N/A
Computer: HQ-SRV02
Automatic certificate enrollment for local system failed to enroll for
one Domain Controller Authentication certificate (0x80070005). Access
is denied.

I will appreciate any help on this

TA
Fred
2 answers Last reply
More about auto enrollment event failed enroll certific

    In article <1126340306.952719.177790@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, in
    the microsoft.public.win2000.security news group, Fred
    <shahvalian@gmail.com> says...

    > I get these error messages on a windows 2003 server domain controller
    > every 8 hour, Is it something I should be worry about I didn't find any
    > clue anywhere

    I'm assuming that this is with Windoes Server 2003 SP1? If so, this is
    why it is important to actually read the Release Notes that accompany
    service packs.

    #XSLTH4213121122120121120120

    or

    http://tinyurl.com/cecma

    In a nut shell you need to add your domain controllers to the
    CERTSVC_DCOM_ACCESS group.

    --
    Paul Adare
    MVP - Windows - Virtual Machine