SP4

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
April 2, 2004 12:23:56 PM

Have fast net conn at work, slow at home. How can I
download SP4 at work, burn to disk and bring home to
update my PC? It seems the web function requires the
actual computer being patched to be connected. Just
trying to save the ten bucks!

Also, is SP4 stable or should I get SP3?

Thanks for suggestions.

More about : sp4

Anonymous
April 2, 2004 2:13:09 PM

Here's the link
http://download.microsoft.com/download/E/6/A/E6A04295-D...

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Dave" wrote:
| Have fast net conn at work, slow at home. How can I
| download SP4 at work, burn to disk and bring home to
| update my PC? It seems the web function requires the
| actual computer being patched to be connected. Just
| trying to save the ten bucks!
|
| Also, is SP4 stable or should I get SP3?
|
| Thanks for suggestions.
April 2, 2004 4:58:38 PM

Thanks. Big help!
D2A8-40D0-A0C5-241BFECD095E/W2KSP4_EN.EXE

>--
>Regards,

newsgroup.

!