win2k locks up on start up

Paul

Splendid

I just switched from win98se to win2k (hd reformatted)and
now on start up it locks up either 1/2 or 3/4 of the way
thru, any advice ?

Mike

Splendid

This will often happen if there are two video cards.
Either two cards or a card and an onboard interface. You
need to disable one of the interfaces. --- Mike