BOX!

Just got my copy of Box...seems OK, will be useful but I guess I was hoping
for decent graphics which it does not have.

Just wondering what opinions anyone has that has tried it...
5 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    Not as useful as the storage system in Stadium 2. I liked being able
    to move from box to box within List mode, and there is no Item storage.

    "Raph" <raph1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Just got my copy of Box...seems OK, will be useful but I guess I was
    hoping
    > for decent graphics which it does not have.
    >
    > Just wondering what opinions anyone has that has tried it...

    Once upon a time Raph decided to write:

    > Just got my copy of Box...seems OK, will be useful but I guess I was
    > hoping for decent graphics which it does not have.
    >
    > Just wondering what opinions anyone has that has tried it...

    OK, so what does box actually have? Is it just a storage system? That sounds
    a bit weird though. A disc to help store Pokemon data on a memory card. Do
    you get a free memory card with it like we did with Colosseum?

    --

    The End.

    "Chriz" <chrizizhere@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Once upon a time Raph decided to write:
    >
    > > Just got my copy of Box...seems OK, will be useful but I guess I was
    > > hoping for decent graphics which it does not have.
    > >
    > > Just wondering what opinions anyone has that has tried it...
    >
    > OK, so what does box actually have? Is it just a storage system? That
    sounds
    > a bit weird though. A disc to help store Pokemon data on a memory card. Do
    > you get a free memory card with it like we did with Colosseum?

    There were no free memory cards with Coli in the US but Box does come with a
    memory card as well as a cable to connect gameboy and cube.

    All the title does is storage and organization...

    "Raph" <raph@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > All the title does is storage and organization...

    What, did they remove the option to play R/S on the television? O_o

    "Chad" <lgayman@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

    > "Raph" <raph@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > All the title does is storage and organization...
    > >

    > What, did they remove the option to play R/S on the television? O_o

    Actually, It does have that...forgot about it cuz it didn't interest me
    much.

Nintendo Games Graphics Video Games