  • Graphics
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
July 9, 2004 6:16:13 PM

Just got my copy of Box...seems OK, will be useful but I guess I was hoping
for decent graphics which it does not have.

Just wondering what opinions anyone has that has tried it...

More about : box

Anonymous
July 9, 2004 11:22:08 PM

Not as useful as the storage system in Stadium 2. I liked being able
to move from box to box within List mode, and there is no Item storage.

"Raph" <raph1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Just got my copy of Box...seems OK, will be useful but I guess I was
hoping
> for decent graphics which it does not have.
>
> Just wondering what opinions anyone has that has tried it...

Anonymous
July 10, 2004 3:56:15 PM

Once upon a time Raph decided to write:

> Just got my copy of Box...seems OK, will be useful but I guess I was
> hoping for decent graphics which it does not have.
>
> Just wondering what opinions anyone has that has tried it...

OK, so what does box actually have? Is it just a storage system? That sounds
a bit weird though. A disc to help store Pokemon data on a memory card. Do
you get a free memory card with it like we did with Colosseum?

--

The End.
Anonymous

"Chriz" <chrizizhere@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Once upon a time Raph decided to write:
>
> > Just got my copy of Box...seems OK, will be useful but I guess I was
> > hoping for decent graphics which it does not have.
> >
> > Just wondering what opinions anyone has that has tried it...
>
> OK, so what does box actually have? Is it just a storage system? That
sounds
> a bit weird though. A disc to help store Pokemon data on a memory card. Do
> you get a free memory card with it like we did with Colosseum?

There were no free memory cards with Coli in the US but Box does come with a
memory card as well as a cable to connect gameboy and cube.

All the title does is storage and organization...
July 10, 2004 8:12:52 PM

"Raph" <raph@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> All the title does is storage and organization...

What, did they remove the option to play R/S on the television? O_o
Anonymous
July 10, 2004 8:26:31 PM

"Chad" <lgayman@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

> "Raph" <raph@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > All the title does is storage and organization...
> >

> What, did they remove the option to play R/S on the television? O_o

Actually, It does have that...forgot about it cuz it didn't interest me
much.
!