pokemon animations

Last response: in Video Games
July 11, 2004 3:10:43 AM

Hi, I recently got Colosseum and I was eager to see many of the Pokémon in
3D. I remember seeing Linoone on the Pokémon website Pokédex and I liked how
it looked, and it looked quite similar in R/S, but in Colosseum it looks
kind of ugly and somewhat different to what I imagined it would look like. I
also didn't think it would usually stand on it's hind legs. This is just my
opinion, but what are your thoughts?

--

The End.

More about : pokemon animations

Anonymous
July 11, 2004 3:29:12 AM

"Chriz" <chrizizhere@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I recently got Colosseum and I was eager to see many of the Pokémon in
> 3D. I remember seeing Linoone on the Pokémon website Pokédex and I liked
how
> it looked, and it looked quite similar in R/S, but in Colosseum it looks
> kind of ugly and somewhat different to what I imagined it would look like.
> also didn't think it would usually stand on it's hind legs. This is just
my
> opinion, but what are your thoughts?

Yes, Linoone bucking like a horse is a bit weird, but there are uglier
animations.

I personally hate Electrode's eyes, and Ursaring swipes its arms so quickly
that it looks like a gangsta-rapper. For some reason, I'm also annoyed by
Vileplume's petals being the only thing in sight when it faints - after all
the effort of killing it, we don't get to see the pain on its face. I feel
cheated.

--
Steffan
Anonymous

Once upon a time Steffan Alun decided to write:

> "Chriz" <chrizizhere@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hi, I recently got Colosseum and I was eager to see many of the
>> Pokémon in 3D. I remember seeing Linoone on the Pokémon website
>> Pokédex and I liked how it looked, and it looked quite similar in
>> R/S, but in Colosseum it looks kind of ugly and somewhat different
>> to what I imagined it would look like. I also didn't think it would
>> usually stand on it's hind legs. This is just my opinion, but what
>> are your thoughts?
>
> Yes, Linoone bucking like a horse is a bit weird, but there are uglier
> animations.
>
> I personally hate Electrode's eyes,

I got used to those before the TV show, so it's normal for me.

> and Ursaring swipes its arms so
> quickly that it looks like a gangsta-rapper. For some reason, I'm
> also annoyed by Vileplume's petals being the only thing in sight when
> it faints - after all the effort of killing it, we don't get to see
> the pain on its face. I feel cheated.

Vileplume's face is too hidden a lot of the time.
!