pokemon animations

Hi, I recently got Colosseum and I was eager to see many of the Pokémon in
3D. I remember seeing Linoone on the Pokémon website Pokédex and I liked how
it looked, and it looked quite similar in R/S, but in Colosseum it looks
kind of ugly and somewhat different to what I imagined it would look like. I
also didn't think it would usually stand on it's hind legs. This is just my
opinion, but what are your thoughts?

--

The End.
2 answers Last reply

    "Chriz" <chrizizhere@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, I recently got Colosseum and I was eager to see many of the Pokémon in
    > 3D. I remember seeing Linoone on the Pokémon website Pokédex and I liked
    how
    > it looked, and it looked quite similar in R/S, but in Colosseum it looks
    > kind of ugly and somewhat different to what I imagined it would look like.
    > also didn't think it would usually stand on it's hind legs. This is just
    my
    > opinion, but what are your thoughts?

    Yes, Linoone bucking like a horse is a bit weird, but there are uglier
    animations.

    I personally hate Electrode's eyes, and Ursaring swipes its arms so quickly
    that it looks like a gangsta-rapper. For some reason, I'm also annoyed by
    Vileplume's petals being the only thing in sight when it faints - after all
    the effort of killing it, we don't get to see the pain on its face. I feel
    cheated.

    --
    Steffan

    Once upon a time Steffan Alun decided to write:

    > "Chriz" <chrizizhere@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi, I recently got Colosseum and I was eager to see many of the
    >> Pokémon in 3D. I remember seeing Linoone on the Pokémon website
    >> Pokédex and I liked how it looked, and it looked quite similar in
    >> R/S, but in Colosseum it looks kind of ugly and somewhat different
    >> to what I imagined it would look like. I also didn't think it would
    >> usually stand on it's hind legs. This is just my opinion, but what
    >> are your thoughts?
    >
    > Yes, Linoone bucking like a horse is a bit weird, but there are uglier
    > animations.
    >
    > I personally hate Electrode's eyes,

    I got used to those before the TV show, so it's normal for me.

    > and Ursaring swipes its arms so
    > quickly that it looks like a gangsta-rapper. For some reason, I'm
    > also annoyed by Vileplume's petals being the only thing in sight when
    > it faints - after all the effort of killing it, we don't get to see
    > the pain on its face. I feel cheated.

    Vileplume's face is too hidden a lot of the time.

Games Nintendo Video Games