Confirm file delete

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

How do I get the sound back when the confirm file delete box pops up? I
have sounds on my systems but I don't know what happened to this one. I've
already looked in the Program Events in the sound properties of the Control
Panel but it was not listed there.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Newt

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Hi

If you can't find that option via Control Panel. please try the following
link to Kelly's web site:

"Where did my Sounds go?"

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups.

"Newtechie" <newtechie@nospam.com> wrote in message
> How do I get the sound back when the confirm file delete box pops up? I
> have sounds on my systems but I don't know what happened to this one.
> I've
> already looked in the Program Events in the sound properties of the
> Control
> Panel but it was not listed there.
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Newt

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Hi Will,

That didn't work because all of those sounds(system) work. I tried all the
suggestions.

Newtechie