Win2000 shutdown problem

I have recently started experiencing long delays when shutting down my PC
which is running Win2000 Professional. There is a long wait when the message
"Saving your settings" is being displayed. This problem has only started in
the last three/four weeks. Any help in finding a solution would be most
welcome.

Javed Shakoor

Check this out: http://www.jsiinc.com/SUBP/tip7800/rh7815.htm

--
Gary L. Smith gls432@yahoo.com
Columbus, Ohio

Thanks a lot, Gary. That solved my problem.

Javed

"Gary Smith" <bitbucket@example.com> wrote in message
> Javed Shakoor <jshakoor@berger.com.pk> wrote:
> > I have recently started experiencing long delays when shutting down my
PC
> > which is running Win2000 Professional. There is a long wait when the
message
> > "Saving your settings" is being displayed. This problem has only started
in
> > the last three/four weeks. Any help in finding a solution would be most
> > welcome.
>
> Check this out: http://www.jsiinc.com/SUBP/tip7800/rh7815.htm
>
> --
> Gary L. Smith gls432@yahoo.com