redirect documents and settings

Ive seen some microsoft suggested methods and some third party methods of
moving the whole of the documents and settings folders to another drive.

Im not so worried about existing users but Id like to point all new users
profiles on a terminal server to another drive letter.

Is that possible or is it an all all nothing thing. Ie All on %systemdrive%
or all on (for example) drive d:???

Cheers

Tim

Check the below article. I use the same settings with no problems per the
article.

214470 How to Move the Location of a Locally Cached Profile
http://kb/article.asp?id=Q214470

--
Darren Hook
dhook@online.microsoft.com

Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for
newsgroup purposes only.