new computer

Barry

I just bought a new computer. Is there anyway to get
Office from the old machine to the new one. Do I have to
shell out $300 bucks for a new copy?

No way to do that.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Barry" wrote:
|I just bought a new computer. Is there anyway to get
| Office from the old machine to the new one. Do I have to
| shell out $300 bucks for a new copy?

If you have a retail version of Office and you have the installation media,
then you could install the product on a computer subject to the restrictions
in the product's license.

--
http://www.standards.com/; See Howard Kaikow's web site.