Help! Lost Pokemon Coloseum book

I need to know how to trade Pokemon between my GBA and my Gamecube,
but I lost the instruction booklet that came with Pokemon Coloseum
where it tells you how to do this. I have the cable already.

Any help?
4 answers Last reply
More about help lost pokemon coloseum book

    >I need to know how to trade Pokemon between my GBA and my Gamecube,
    >but I lost the instruction booklet that came with Pokemon Coloseum
    >where it tells you how to do this. I have the cable already.
    >
    >Any help?

    Easily done. If you've run the gauntlet at Realgam Tower, the Trade Center
    should open at Phenac City. Just make sure you have the PokéNav and have saved
    at a Pokémon Center in Ruby or Sapphire.

    Also, you can't trade Shadow Pokémon over to the GBA, Pokémon eggs to
    Colosseum, or anything holding mail or an Enigma Berry.

    Hope that helps.

    William Rendfeld
    Creator of Echowarrior and Alex Masters
    178,000 Excellent Author Points
    1 'I knew odd pokefacts that confused a bread crumb' point.
    20 Y2Tech Points

    "dizzy" <dizzy@nospam.invalid> wrote in message
    > I need to know how to trade Pokemon between my GBA and my Gamecube,
    > but I lost the instruction booklet that came with Pokemon Coloseum
    > where it tells you how to do this. I have the cable already.

    First of all, complete the game. That is, defeat all the trainers on top of
    Realgam Tower, and watch the credits. Saving after the credits makes
    trading to GBA possible.

    Now go to Phenac City. The Pokémon Center there has a downstairs area. Go
    there.

    Choose the six Pokémon you want to take in with you to trade.

    In your GameBoy game, choose the six Pokémon you want to take in to trade.
    Save the game in a Pokémon Center. Switch off the GameBoy.

    Connect the GBA to the GameCube with the cable. In Colosseum, talk to the
    lady behind the desk. Tell her you want to trade, save the game, et cetera.
    Follow the instructions; this will involve switching on the GBA.

    You now have to use the GBA as a makeshift second controller. Use the
    normal controller to make decisions regarding Coli Pokémon, and use the GBA
    to make decisions regarding RS Pokémon.

    Hope that helps.

    Oh, and before you get too excited, you'll need Fire Red or Leaf Green
    before RS adds new Coli 'mon to its PokéDex.

    --
    Steffan

    Once upon a time dizzy decided to write:

    > I need to know how to trade Pokemon between my GBA and my Gamecube,
    > but I lost the instruction booklet that came with Pokemon Coloseum
    > where it tells you how to do this. I have the cable already.
    >
    > Any help?

    Fear not, for all is not lost! Go to the US Nintendo site, find Colosseum
    and download the PDF instruction booklet. I downloaded it before I even got
    the game, just to check some of the features. I hope this helps.

    --

    The End.

    On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 12:07:09 +0000 (UTC), "Steffan Alun"
    <sha3@aber.ac.uk> wrote:

    >Hope that helps.

    A lot! Thanks to all who answered!

Nintendo Video Games Books