Help! Lost Pokemon Coloseum book

dizzy

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2003

I need to know how to trade Pokemon between my GBA and my Gamecube,
but I lost the instruction booklet that came with Pokemon Coloseum
where it tells you how to do this. I have the cable already.

Any help?

>I need to know how to trade Pokemon between my GBA and my Gamecube,
>but I lost the instruction booklet that came with Pokemon Coloseum
>where it tells you how to do this. I have the cable already.
>
>Any help?

Easily done. If you've run the gauntlet at Realgam Tower, the Trade Center
should open at Phenac City. Just make sure you have the PokéNav and have saved
at a Pokémon Center in Ruby or Sapphire.

Also, you can't trade Shadow Pokémon over to the GBA, Pokémon eggs to
Colosseum, or anything holding mail or an Enigma Berry.

Hope that helps.

William Rendfeld
Creator of Echowarrior and Alex Masters
178,000 Excellent Author Points
1 'I knew odd pokefacts that confused a bread crumb' point.
20 Y2Tech Points

"dizzy" <dizzy@nospam.invalid> wrote in message
> I need to know how to trade Pokemon between my GBA and my Gamecube,
> but I lost the instruction booklet that came with Pokemon Coloseum
> where it tells you how to do this. I have the cable already.

First of all, complete the game. That is, defeat all the trainers on top of
Realgam Tower, and watch the credits. Saving after the credits makes
trading to GBA possible.

Now go to Phenac City. The Pokémon Center there has a downstairs area. Go
there.

Choose the six Pokémon you want to take in with you to trade.

In your GameBoy game, choose the six Pokémon you want to take in to trade.
Save the game in a Pokémon Center. Switch off the GameBoy.

Connect the GBA to the GameCube with the cable. In Colosseum, talk to the
lady behind the desk. Tell her you want to trade, save the game, et cetera.
Follow the instructions; this will involve switching on the GBA.

You now have to use the GBA as a makeshift second controller. Use the
normal controller to make decisions regarding Coli Pokémon, and use the GBA
to make decisions regarding RS Pokémon.

Hope that helps.

Oh, and before you get too excited, you'll need Fire Red or Leaf Green
before RS adds new Coli 'mon to its PokéDex.

--
Steffan

Once upon a time dizzy decided to write:

> I need to know how to trade Pokemon between my GBA and my Gamecube,
> but I lost the instruction booklet that came with Pokemon Coloseum
> where it tells you how to do this. I have the cable already.
>
> Any help?

Fear not, for all is not lost! Go to the US Nintendo site, find Colosseum
and download the PDF instruction booklet. I downloaded it before I even got
the game, just to check some of the features. I hope this helps.

--

The End.

dizzy

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2003

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 12:07:09 +0000 (UTC), "Steffan Alun"
<sha3@aber.ac.uk> wrote:

>Hope that helps.

A lot! Thanks to all who answered!