error: cannot find msconfig

when I do a start,run and type msconfig, I get the
following error.....cannot find msconfig, make sure the
path and filename, etc. you know the rest....

what can I do now?

I have too many program starting on start up.

Answered in .setup_deployment

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

In news:1ceab01c422e7$9dd15cf0$a501280a@phx.gbl,
Dorlaie <golfski.tenbik@verizon.net> fumbled, fiddled and fingered:
> when I do a start,run and type msconfig, I get the
> following error.....cannot find msconfig, make sure the
> path and filename, etc. you know the rest....
>
> what can I do now?
>
> I have too many program starting on start up.

MSConfig is not built into Win 2000 however you can get it here

http://www2.whidbey.com/djdenham/Msconfig.htm

Hope that helps

--
Steve Parry BA (Hons) MCP MVP