Wonderwill

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2006
Man the left leg on my Logitech Media Keyboard cracked and broke off. I emailed support to see if I could get a replacement, but they said I would have to RMA the whole keyboard. That would leave me w/o a kb for who knows how long and I would probably pay $10 shipping anyway when the kb itself was $20. Should I RMA or rig something up with super glue and tape lol? :lol:

croc

Distinguished
BANNED
Sep 14, 2005
LOL!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!! ROFL!!!! Break the other to match... LOL!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!

Or use a spacer of your own design, improvise... Or just buy a new KB.

SEALBoy

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
I'm afraid your problem is too technical to be solved without professional help. My suggestion would be to RMA it and let the company's engineering geniuses find a way to fix your problem. :lol:

Seriously though, you can just fold up the other leg and use it, or if you want it inclined, put a thin book under it or something...

misry

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2006
Too bad I don't live on Geekworld, (or *do* I). I've got 10 keyboards laying around unconnected if I've got one. 5-pin, ps2, USB you name it.

And mouse balls. Once I bought a box of laser mice I no longer had a use for the older mechanical mice I had, except for one or two serial mice. I took the balls out of two of them and handed them to my youngest. She looked at me so innocent and wide eyed and asked, What are these for? They're mouse balls, I replied. Two long heartbeats, and she laughed for the next three days over it. I now have a 100 CD bucket, (you know, the protective top of a CD spindle that you throw screws, bits, jumpers and crap in), about 2/3 full of mouse balls.

sawfingers

Commendable
Dec 23, 2016
The pin on the leg that inserts into the body of the keyboard broke off. I drilled a hole where the pin was and inserted a tapered toothpick. I trimmed it to length and works just like new.
[