Login Error

peter

I get this error when booting up a Windows 2000 machine.

"The system can not log you in due to the following error:
Insufficient system resources exist to complete the
requested service. Please try to login again or contact
your system administrator."

If I physically pull the plug and then reboot the machine
logs in without a problem.

There is a primary dc and secondary dc running AD.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Peter,

Did you do anything else to modify the computer to solve
this? We're having exactly the same error message after
the server had been up correctly for months. Your
solution didn't work for us. We are able to login using
Directory Services Repair safe mode, but that's about it.
No other solutions on Google, etc seem to have worked as
well.

Thanks,
Brett