Forgotten Password

Is there anybody out there that can instruct me on how to
bypass the password section in Windows 2000 NT? I have
forgotten my password and I can't log-on!!!
1 answer Last reply
More about forgotten password

    Butlertrue wrote:
    > *Is there anybody out there that can instruct me on how to
    > bypass the password section in Windows 2000 NT? I have
    > forgotten my password and I can't log-on!!! *

    I know how, but am reluctant to divulge the information in a public
    forum.

    --
    Crash Override

Microsoft Windows 2000 Windows