Forgotten Password

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
April 18, 2004 12:09:15 PM

Is there anybody out there that can instruct me on how to
bypass the password section in Windows 2000 NT? I have
forgotten my password and I can't log-on!!!

More about : forgotten password

Anonymous
April 19, 2004 5:15:21 PM

Butlertrue wrote:
> *Is there anybody out there that can instruct me on how to
> bypass the password section in Windows 2000 NT? I have
> forgotten my password and I can't log-on!!! *

I know how, but am reluctant to divulge the information in a public
forum.

--
Crash Override