admin's user profile not found on logon

Hello all

I am the sole user and administrator on a one-person Win2K computer.

Today when I logged on (ctrl+alt+del and password),
I got a timed message saying my user profile could not be found
and that I would be logged on as default user instead.
This seems to have disabled my access to the start - programs button.

Can anyone suggest how I restore my profile with full administrator rights
?

Best regards from Ray
1 answer Last reply
More about admin user profile found logon

    Hello again

    If anyone is interested
    I managed - more by luck than know-how -
    to fix this by clicking on a few shell-folder registry exports
    I made a few months ago.
    One of them seems to have solved the problem.
    But I'm no wiser.

    Ray

Microsoft Windows