2000 Server Install Error

When installing 2k Server I get this message right after
NTFS format.

The following value in the .SIF file used by setup is
corrupted or missing:

Value 0 on the line in section [SourceDisksFiles] with
key "SP1.cab"

I get this either trying to install Server 2k or Server
Advanced 2k.

maybe there something wrong with your disk,or the CD-ROM.

"Phil Andersen" <pandersen@mrgmail.com> wrote in message
> When installing 2k Server I get this message right after
> NTFS format.
>
> The following value in the .SIF file used by setup is
> corrupted or missing:
>
> Value 0 on the line in section [SourceDisksFiles] with
> key "SP1.cab"
>
> I get this either trying to install Server 2k or Server
> Advanced 2k.

Yes there was something wrong with the way I was
integrating the service packs into the setup.