I stopped reading PW!

>It got boring. What happened?

Massive orgy.

Jose L. Solano
-------------------------------
A devious, degenerate defender of the devil
-------------------------------
"It's too damn safe."

>>It got boring. What happened?
>
>Massive orgy.

So that's why so few people have been posting lately...

I'm somewhat thankful I'm underage, myself.

William Rendfeld
Creator of Echowarrior and Alex Masters
178,000 Excellent Author Points
1 'I knew odd pokefacts that confused a bread crumb' point.
20 Y2Tech Points

>>Massive orgy.
>>

>So that's why so few people have been posting lately...

Don't play innocent.

Jose L. Solano
-------------------------------
A devious, degenerate defender of the devil
-------------------------------
"It's too damn safe."

Chad

"Jose L. Solano" <jsolano199@aol.comlink> wrote in message
> >It got boring. What happened?
>
> Massive orgy.

Is someone going to walk in with a machine gun?

Chad bez write:

>> >It got boring. What happened?
>>
>> Massive orgy.
>
> Is someone going to walk in with a machine gun?

HAHAHAH YOU ARE ALL NAKED

---
Kid Vid2
Trent Reznor, Milla Jovovich, Bryan Ferry, Dr. Kiersey, Gavin Friday, Daniel
Keys Moran, ElfQuest, The King James Bible... These are some things that are
long and metallic. - MegaHAL classic quote

"Pahsons - Foot" <pahsonsnospam@juno.com> wrote in message
> It got boring. What happened?

It's the calm before the storm. Good things are coming.

(Spoiler: Andrew O'Reilly is in fact a clone called Peter O'Parker.)

--
Steffan

>> It got boring. What happened?
>
>It's the calm before the storm. Good things are coming.

At least, that's what I hope.

William Rendfeld
Creator of Echowarrior and Alex Masters
178,000 Excellent Author Points
1 'I knew odd pokefacts that confused a bread crumb' point.
20 Y2Tech Points

Once upon a time Pahsons - Foot decided to write:

> It got boring. What happened?

And I never got into reading it.

--

The End.