Unauthorized User

On one of our Lab computers, a student created an
unauthorized User, which exists in Documents and Settings
Folder. The usual attempts to delete this User have been
unsuccessul [Right-Click -> Delete, etc.] Looking at Users
and Groups in System Utilties does not even show this
User?!?

How can I delete this user?

Thanks in advance.

Sounds like the user account has already been deleted, and the profile
folder is still there. Can you remove it from docs & settings?

Lee Smith wrote:
> On one of our Lab computers, a student created an
> unauthorized User, which exists in Documents and Settings
> Folder. The usual attempts to delete this User have been
> unsuccessul [Right-Click -> Delete, etc.] Looking at Users
> and Groups in System Utilties does not even show this
> User?!?
>
> How can I delete this user?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Try the steps in this article:

313918 HOW TO: Delete a User Profile in Windows 2000
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=313918

--
Emmers Presson [MSFT]