Uninstalling Windows 2000

Hi, I have 2 operating systems currently on my computer;
Windows XP and Windows 2000 Professional. I was
wondering how you delete the Windows 2000 operating
system. Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about uninstalling windows 2000

    Locate win2k folder and delete.
    Edit boot.ini to remove line to win2k or use msconfig ' check boot paths'

    "Blank" <holy_tolito@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, I have 2 operating systems currently on my computer;
    > Windows XP and Windows 2000 Professional. I was
    > wondering how you delete the Windows 2000 operating
    > system. Thanks.

Windows 2000 Systems Microsoft Windows XP Windows