Internet Explorer doesn't have the right options in Search..

When I use Win98 and IE6 and select Search from the toolbar, I get a menu
"Choose a category for your search" with options to find web pages,
addresses, businesses, maps, words, pictures, etc.

When I use WinXP and IE6 and select Search from the toolbar, I get the
option to search for files, or search the web.

How can I customize IE6 on the XP machine so that I can select maps,
addresses, etc?

Thanks,
Mich

Hello,

You must have, under the options you have now, theese
other options:

Search for other elements:
Files or folders
Equipments