Add second server to domain

I have 1 standalone Server (just setup as a Domain
Controller, but has no special information need to be
saved). And I want to add that server to an existing
Domain (all under Win2K).
What is the correct procedure that I need to follow.

See:
HOW TO: Promote and Demote Domain Controllers in Windows 2000

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;238369

hth

DDS W 2k MVP MCSE