Question for other pokemon cheaters

Last response: in Video Games
July 25, 2004 2:58:43 PM

Ok...I used my Action Repay( I know...I AM ashamed :-( ) However the
damage is already done, so now it's time to move on.

Is there any way to hacth the "bad egg" or is it just a joke by nintendo
to punish us cheaters?

I read in a post earlier that someone got Deyoxes "illegally" ...How did
you get it?????

Any help I could get would be appreciated.
July 26, 2004 12:16:25 AM

"Kevin Shipman" <kevin4lil@webtv.net> wrote in message
> Is there any way to hacth the "bad egg" or is it just a joke by nintendo
> to punish us cheaters?

You can't hatch them. And no, they're not a joke by Nintendo. They're a
joke by Game Freak, seeing as they're the company that made Pokemon. :p
Anonymous
July 26, 2004 12:16:26 AM

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 20:16:25 GMT, in alt.games.nintendo.pokemon "Chad"
<lgayman@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

:
:"Kevin Shipman" <kevin4lil@webtv.net> wrote in message
:news:684-4103D8B3-87@storefull-3231.bay.webtv.net...
:> Is there any way to hacth the "bad egg" or is it just a joke by nintendo
:> to punish us cheaters?
:
: You can't hatch them. And no, they're not a joke by Nintendo. They're a
:joke by Game Freak, seeing as they're the company that made Pokemon. :p
:

What the hell does all of this have to do with geocaching!!!!???? or guns or
robotics or hiking or .......
July 26, 2004 2:04:50 AM

<jigglypuff@wigglytuff.co.uk> wrote in message
> :> Is there any way to hacth the "bad egg" or is it just a joke by
nintendo
> :> to punish us cheaters?
> :
> : You can't hatch them. And no, they're not a joke by Nintendo.
They're a
> :joke by Game Freak, seeing as they're the company that made Pokemon. :p
>
> What the hell does all of this have to do with geocaching!!!!???? or guns
or
> robotics or hiking or .......

I think you took a wrong turn on your way to another group, dude.

--
Steffan
Anonymous

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 22:04:50 +0000 (UTC), in alt.games.nintendo.pokemon "Steffan
Alun" <sha3@aber.ac.uk> wrote:

:<jigglypuff@wigglytuff.co.uk> wrote in message
:news:s2c7g011btgggah2nausom9b7md9m6mjk7@4ax.com...
:> :> Is there any way to hacth the "bad egg" or is it just a joke by
:nintendo
:> :> to punish us cheaters?
:> :
:> : You can't hatch them. And no, they're not a joke by Nintendo.
:They're a
:> :joke by Game Freak, seeing as they're the company that made Pokemon. :p
:>
:> What the hell does all of this have to do with geocaching!!!!???? or guns
:o r
:> robotics or hiking or .......
:
:...
:
:I think you took a wrong turn on your way to another group, dude.

Trolling idiot! PLONK!!
Anonymous
July 26, 2004 5:04:59 AM

> :> What the hell does all of this have to do with geocaching!!!!???? or
guns
> :> or robotics or hiking or .......
> :
> :...
> :
> :I think you took a wrong turn on your way to another group, dude.
>
> Trolling idiot! PLONK!!

I just spotted your address.

An interesting approach to trolling.

--
Steffan
Anonymous

Kevin Shipman <kevin4lil@webtv.net> wrote:
> Ok...I used my Action Repay( I know...I AM ashamed :-( ) However the
> damage is already done, so now it's time to move on.

You will rot forever in the charred remains of Cinnabar.

> Is there any way to hacth the "bad egg" or is it just a joke by
> nintendo to punish us cheaters?

As I am out of the loop in the ActionReplay department... what bad egg?

Some kind of purposeful glitch thrown in to thwart cheaters? What exactly
does it do/look like?

> I read in a post earlier that someone got Deyoxes "illegally" ...How
> did you get it?????

I assume through an Action Replay code, just like my friend's sister did.
The main clue to watch out for is that in the summary of the questionable
pokemon it will, depending on the sneakiness of the cheater, display the
master ball logo (I love GameFreak for including that) and a VERY
questionable encounter level/encounter area. I no longer trade with that
friend's sister.

Plus, she somehow got rid of her PokeNav with a code, so I'm still laughing.

VOTE LEGIT DEOXYS FOR KANTO GOVERNOR IN 2004

--
Deep Thought