...can not complete instalation of WSB 2000 server

Hi, can you help me?
I am reinstalling Windows SB Server and after i did
formating(FAT 32, 10 GB partition), went through the Setup
wizard(last option in wizard was showing that instaling
additional components) and then it automaticly restarts.
OS start loading from HD and sadenly in midle of loading
it switches to defferent background giving message"Windows
setup is being restarted" and asks for Server Pack 3 cd,
when i put in one of the CDs( don't have server pack 3,
are only Server Packs,additional Server Pack and 3 CD of
SBS) it gives me message " The file 'NT5INF.CAT'on Service
Pack 3CD is needed and asks for path where to copy file
from. I checked all CD there is no such file. How to
complete the instalation? What NT5INF.CAT file consist
from and what for? ..any advice will be appriciated.
Thank's
Margots

Hi - probably best if you post in one of the SBS groups. But did you try
using the main SBS CD?

Note - I'd do NTFS on the system (and other) partitions - and it's best to
let it format NTFS when you create the partition due to cluster size
differences if you convert afterwards).