Dual Boot W2KPro with ME

Dean

I have an existing Win2Kpro istallation on a Laptop. I need
to dual boot to Windows ME but do not want to clear off
existing work files in 2K. Does anyone know if I can add ME
to this laptop without formatting HD. Thanks in advance.
Dean

Greetings --

You might want to look into using a virtual machine utility
application, such as VMWare or Microsoft's VirtualPC, and run the
legacy OS and application(s) from there.

Bruce Chambers

--
Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm