Do Gardevoir have legs?

Same as above, and no, I'm not sick, I just need that information. The
next two fics should be ready in a week or two.
4 answers Last reply
More about gardevoir legs

    "SHAKKmaster" <shakk_master@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Same as above, and no, I'm not sick, I just need that information. The
    > next two fics should be ready in a week or two.

    Yes. You can see them in Pokemon Colosseum.

    Chad wrote:
    > "SHAKKmaster" <shakk_master@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Same as above, and no, I'm not sick, I just need that information. The
    >>next two fics should be ready in a week or two.
    >

    > Yes. You can see them in Pokemon Colosseum.

    Specifically, they're like Kirlia's legs, only longer.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    My Adventure Quest character:

    Once upon a time Chad decided to write:

    > "SHAKKmaster" <shakk_master@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> Same as above, and no, I'm not sick, I just need that information.
    >> The next two fics should be ready in a week or two.
    >
    > Yes. You can see them in Pokemon Colosseum.

    I haven't seen one in Colosseum yet. I saw Breloom who I wanted to see and
    it looks OK. What's the best fighting attack for Breloom? I have comet
    punch, but it wouldn't be that strong if it wasn't for it's high attack
    power. While you're at it what movests would you recommend for Breloom?

    Chriz wrote:

    > I haven't seen one in Colosseum yet. I saw Breloom who I wanted to see and
    > it looks OK. What's the best fighting attack for Breloom? I have comet
    > punch, but it wouldn't be that strong if it wasn't for it's high attack
    > power. While you're at it what movests would you recommend for Breloom?

    Comet Punch is actually a Normal-type attack.

    A somewhat cheap combo is to use Spore and then Focus Punch. The
    opponent will either have to leave the current Pokemon in to get
    clobbered while asleep, or switch in another to get clobbered while
    awake. :)

    -- White Cat
    http://pokedex.kary.ca/

Games Nintendo Video Games