Do Gardevoir have legs?

Last response: in Video Games
July 26, 2004 11:56:09 AM

Same as above, and no, I'm not sick, I just need that information. The
next two fics should be ready in a week or two.

More about : gardevoir legs

July 27, 2004 4:43:37 AM

"SHAKKmaster" <shakk_master@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Same as above, and no, I'm not sick, I just need that information. The
> next two fics should be ready in a week or two.

Yes. You can see them in Pokemon Colosseum.
Anonymous
July 27, 2004 4:43:38 AM

Chad wrote:
> "SHAKKmaster" <shakk_master@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>Same as above, and no, I'm not sick, I just need that information. The
>>next two fics should be ready in a week or two.
>

> Yes. You can see them in Pokemon Colosseum.

Specifically, they're like Kirlia's legs, only longer.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

July 27, 2004 11:42:21 PM

Once upon a time Chad decided to write:

> "SHAKKmaster" <shakk_master@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Same as above, and no, I'm not sick, I just need that information.
>> The next two fics should be ready in a week or two.
>
> Yes. You can see them in Pokemon Colosseum.

I haven't seen one in Colosseum yet. I saw Breloom who I wanted to see and
it looks OK. What's the best fighting attack for Breloom? I have comet
punch, but it wouldn't be that strong if it wasn't for it's high attack
power. While you're at it what movests would you recommend for Breloom?
Anonymous
July 28, 2004 8:34:40 AM

Chriz wrote:

> I haven't seen one in Colosseum yet. I saw Breloom who I wanted to see and
> it looks OK. What's the best fighting attack for Breloom? I have comet
> punch, but it wouldn't be that strong if it wasn't for it's high attack
> power. While you're at it what movests would you recommend for Breloom?

Comet Punch is actually a Normal-type attack.

A somewhat cheap combo is to use Spore and then Focus Punch. The
opponent will either have to leave the current Pokemon in to get
clobbered while asleep, or switch in another to get clobbered while
awake. :)

-- White Cat
http://pokedex.kary.ca/
!