Any idea who can learn ice punch in Ru/Sa? I know Abra can as an egg move
and I want to get it bred into him but I can't find anyone who can learn it.

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 13:55:15 GMT, in alt.games.nintendo.pokemon "Raph"
<raph1@hotmail.com> wrote:

:Any idea who can learn ice punch in Ru/Sa? I know Abra can as an egg move
:and I want to get it bred into him but I can't find anyone who can learn it.
:

Medicham

clayton

"Raph" <raph1@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:79tNc.83604$bp1.31081@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
> Any idea who can learn ice punch in Ru/Sa? I know Abra can as an egg move
> and I want to get it bred into him but I can't find anyone who can learn it.

Get a Medicham, and use a Heart Scale to "recover" the move from the Move Tutor.
They technically have all three elemental punches but you have to Move Tutor
for them.

-------
Clayton

Random Tagline:
There is no spoon

"Clayton" <redneckdadd@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Raph" <raph1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Any idea who can learn ice punch in Ru/Sa? I know Abra can as an egg
move
> > and I want to get it bred into him but I can't find anyone who can learn
it.

> Get a Medicham, and use a Heart Scale to "recover" the move from the Move
Tutor.
> They technically have all three elemental punches but you have to Move
Tutor
> for them.

Cool - thanks...I will do that tonight and will be raising my abra with
elemental punches tomorrow, I hope.