[PW][NS][ATTN: Amber & Marco] Let's Get This Par-tay Star-..

Seriously. I feel like the only character I don't have terminal
writer's block with is trapped by everyone else's inactivity. I suppose
it's not the mansion event itself so much as the planned storyline I
have with Steffan probably won't conclude until after the event starts.

But maybe I'm just being impatient. It's not like an entire month has
passed or anything. Unless that month is February.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

More about attn amber marco star

    Sorry bout that... life has suddenly started zooming ahead and taking
    control >_< My time -- and likewise, Marco's time -- for AGNP has
    decreased significantly.
    I'll try to be on more, I promise!
    And I'll force Marco too, as well.

    Chet Weaver - Chicks Dig Giant Robots <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message news:<2mor1dFp608aU1@uni-berlin.de>...
    > Seriously. I feel like the only character I don't have terminal
    > writer's block with is trapped by everyone else's inactivity. I suppose
    > it's not the mansion event itself so much as the planned storyline I
    > have with Steffan probably won't conclude until after the event starts.
    >
    > But maybe I'm just being impatient. It's not like an entire month has
    > passed or anything. Unless that month is February.

Video Games