at last! Mac OS on a PC

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.gr.windows.client,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

http://www.mxsinc.com/pages.php?cid=MDEwMDA4
11 answers Last reply
More about last
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.gr.windows.client,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    "Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
    > http://www.mxsinc.com/pages.php?cid=MDEwMDA4

    Good now windows users using an emulator will now be able to grip about no
    software for there emulator!
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.gr.windows.client,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,66847,00.html

    --
    Peace!
    Kurt

    Kenny S wrote:
    > http://www.mxsinc.com/pages.php?cid=MDEwMDA4

    Isn't that much like putting a pig on lipstick?
  4. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.gr.windows.client,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    If you were to read up more about this, the "author" is now being accused of
    "selling" a remarked Open Source package.

    http://www.betanews.com/article/CherryOS_Mac_Emulator_Resurfaces/1110330890

    "Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
    > http://www.mxsinc.com/pages.php?cid=MDEwMDA4

  5. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.gr.windows.client,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    There is actually software that isn't already available for Windows? <grin>

    Rich wrote:

    > "Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>http://www.mxsinc.com/pages.php?cid=MDEwMDA4
    >>

    > Good now windows users using an emulator will now be able to grip about no
    > software for there emulator!

  6. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.gr.windows.client,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    Humm, $180 USD to run Mac software on a Windows box?!??! I think not!

    JerryMouse wrote:
    > Kenny S wrote:
    >
    >>http://www.mxsinc.com/pages.php?cid=MDEwMDA4
    >

    > Isn't that much like putting a pig on lipstick?

  7. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.gr.windows.client,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:51:10 -0600, Bob I wrote:

    > Humm, $180 USD to run Mac software on a Windows box?!??! I think not!

    The only "mac" software I run is Photoshop and PageMaker, and they bot run
    faster on my PC than the Mac, so there's no reason to load that
    exploitable OS/X on a Windows PC.

    > JerryMouse wrote:
    >> Kenny S wrote:
    >>
    >>>http://www.mxsinc.com/pages.php?cid=MDEwMDA4
    >>

    >> Isn't that much like putting a pig on lipstick?

    --
    spam999free@rrohio.com
    remove 999 in order to email me

    And what may I ask is the value of this.

    Generally for a product to 'sell' it needs:
    1. Features
    2. Functions
    3. Benefits

    So I grant that OSX on Windows is a feature....now as for 2 and 3.....*#!

    "Leythos" wrote:

    > On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:51:10 -0600, Bob I wrote:
    > >
    > > Humm, $180 USD to run Mac software on a Windows box?!??! I think not!
    >
    > The only "mac" software I run is Photoshop and PageMaker, and they bot run
    > faster on my PC than the Mac, so there's no reason to load that
    > exploitable OS/X on a Windows PC.
    >

    > > JerryMouse wrote:

    > >> Isn't that much like putting a pig on lipstick?
    > >>

    > --
    > spam999free@rrohio.com
    > remove 999 in order to email me

  9. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.gr.windows.client,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 15:23:03 -0800, BAR wrote:

    > And what may I ask is the value of this.
    >
    > Generally for a product to 'sell' it needs:
    > 1. Features
    > 2. Functions
    > 3. Benefits
    >
    > So I grant that OSX on Windows is a feature....now as for 2 and 3.....*#!

    Don't ask me - I see no value in the MAC based systems as most of the
    good apps have been ported to Windows already.

    --

    Leythos wrote:

    > On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:51:10 -0600, Bob I wrote:
    >
    >>Humm, $180 USD to run Mac software on a Windows box?!??! I think not!
    >

    > The only "mac" software I run is Photoshop and PageMaker, and they bot run
    > faster on my PC than the Mac, so there's no reason to load that
    > exploitable OS/X on a Windows PC.

    How is OS/X any more exploitable than ony other OS? I haven't any
    experience with it at all but I was under the impression from those that
    do that it's pretty solid implementation of BSD-Linux, which has
    historically been very security focussed, as I recall reading recently.

    Steve

    FreeBSD is known to be a robust os and that is where OSX is based from. The
    most secure is Canadian based openbsd.

Support Microsoft Mac Os Windows XP