Locking in my home page

gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can help me out on
this one. I am having trouble locking in my home page. I
do go into "internet options" and type in the home page
that I would like. Once I do that I hit the "apply"
button. After logging off and re-entering, the page
defaults to the following..
res://mshp.dll/index.html#22776.
Could anyone help me restore and lock in a web page for
my home page? Thank you,
Gary

There is spyware or addware on your PC that resets you
homepage.
Remove the addware/spyware and your settings will be
retained.

See: <http://www.pchell.com/support/lookfor.shtml> for
more detail on the specific problem.