[POLL] Which would you rather have?

Me, posting in "dead" TGP, where I won't be bothering anyone except
myself and a few others, or me posting in AGNP?

I apologize for posting this in your fair group. Unfortunately, three
trolls, all who happen to be AGNPers,Pahsons, Haights, and Steffan
Allen, are currently trolling TGP with the intention that I need to
learn to "move on". They believe that I should let TGP die and let
people go to more suitable groups. Well, if I "move on" in the sense
they want me to, that means I would have to go to another Pokemon
group to discuss my Pokemon needs. Well, where would I have to post
then? Why, the only suitable choice would have to be AGNP, no? I mean,
alt.games.pokemon is pretty dormant and TGP is pretty dormant is well.

Once again, I apologize for posting this but I needed to to make a
point. The point is this- the people of AGNP would rather have me
talking to myself in TGP than to disrupt the natural balance of AGNP.
Therefore, the trolls should just let me be and go back to AGNP. Also,
may I add, that I do not blame your group for the responsibilities of
these individuals. I know I would have done so in the past but not
anymore.

Yet again, sorry and I hope this does not provoke any unnecessary
hatred or tensions.

-Jonathan Thomas

>Me, posting in "dead" TGP, where I won't be bothering anyone except
>myself and a few others, or me posting in AGNP?

Go away.

>I apologize for posting this in your fair group. Unfortunately, three
>trolls, all who happen to be AGNPers,Pahsons, Haights, and Steffan
>Allen, are currently trolling TGP with the intention that I need to
>learn to "move on". They believe that I should let TGP die and let
>people go to more suitable groups. Well, if I "move on" in the sense
>they want me to, that means I would have to go to another Pokemon
>group to discuss my Pokemon needs. Well, where would I have to post
>then? Why, the only suitable choice would have to be AGNP, no? I mean,
>alt.games.pokemon is pretty dormant and TGP is pretty dormant is well.

They probably mean "stop trying to revive TGP." Also, Pahsons is not an AGNPer.
He's more of a wild card.

>The point is this- the people of AGNP would rather have me
>talking to myself in TGP than to disrupt the natural balance of AGNP.

Just because they are AGNPers doesn't mean they represent AGNP. You should have
learned this by now.

In any case, AGNP doesn't need you. Now get out.

Jose L. Solano
-------------------------------
A devious, degenerate defender of the devil
-------------------------------
"It's too damn safe."

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Jonathan Thomas wrote:

> Me, posting in "dead" TGP, where I won't be bothering anyone except
> myself and a few others, or me posting in AGNP?

Wow. You must have really low self-esteem to try using your presence in a
particular group as some kind of bargaining chip, especially considering
you're doing so in a lame attempt to combat trolling. Hasn't anyone told
you, in your years online, that the only appropriate response to trolling is
to ignore it? Any response automatically means you lose and brings the troll
much entertainment. A response of "behave or else I'll go hang out on your
turf" is very amusing to the trolls, but very annoying to those of us here
who don't care about your little feud with them. If you refuse to stop
feeding the trolls, at least leave AGNP out of the equation.

> I apologize for posting this in your fair group. Unfortunately, three
> trolls, all who happen to be AGNPers,Pahsons, Haights, and Steffan
> Allen, are currently trolling TGP with the intention that I need to
> learn to "move on". They believe that I should let TGP die and let
> people go to more suitable groups. Well, if I "move on" in the sense
> they want me to, that means I would have to go to another Pokemon
> group to discuss my Pokemon needs. Well, where would I have to post
> then? Why, the only suitable choice would have to be AGNP, no? I mean,
> alt.games.pokemon is pretty dormant and TGP is pretty dormant is well.

This very post is off-topic, seeing as how you're not actually discussing
any aspect of Pokemon, but rather threatening the general public that you
might do so here in the future. If you had relevant Pokemon questions or
comments, you could post them here. You would get flamed by those members of
AGNP who dislike you for your past actions, but there's a chance that
SOMEONE would reply with relevant information. However, you should NOT post
threats that don't actually have anything to do with Pokemon. If you want to
make irrelevant posts in the ghost town that is TGP, knock yourself out, but
please don't do so here.

> Once again, I apologize for posting this but I needed to to make a
> point. The point is this- the people of AGNP would rather have me
> talking to myself in TGP than to disrupt the natural balance of AGNP.

Your writing Pokemon-themed posts wouldn't disrupt the natural balance of
AGNP. Your pathetic attempt at combating trolls by posting here does, and if
future posts would be like this one (and I imagine they would, since you
feel the need to fuel trolling), yes, I'd rather you talk to yourself in
TGP.

> Therefore, the trolls should just let me be and go back to AGNP. Also,
> may I add, that I do not blame your group for the responsibilities of
> these individuals. I know I would have done so in the past but not
> anymore.

If you don't blame AGNP for the actions of the trolls you fuel with your
this innocent group.

> Yet again, sorry and I hope this does not provoke any unnecessary
> hatred or tensions.

You should realize there's a problem with what you're doing if you feel the
need to apologize for your actions three times in your post. You really need
to learn how to play well with others. I don't know much about what you did
to get the AGNP chat regulars mad at you, but if the kinds of things you did
there were anything like this little stunt, I can see why you're so disliked
by them. As of right now, I see you as an excellent example of why Internet
access should be restricted to certain young people as they develop. If you
want to stop feeling antagonized, ignore the trolls on TGP and stay away
from AGNP regulars who dislike you. That's all it takes, not threats of
posting on AGNP that disrupt the newsgroup.

-Rob

Champthom_@msn.com (Jonathan Thomas) wrote in message news:<d6fc2769.0408011417.a0c94ca@posting.google.com>...
> Me, posting in "dead" TGP, where I won't be bothering anyone except
> myself and a few others, or me posting in AGNP?

If we're talking preference, neither, but the point is, nothing I say
should force you to do anything.

My point is, if you want to discuss Pokémon, you may as well do so
somewhere where you're likely to get a response. You appear to want
to revive TGP purely for the sake of it - you don't really care for
the subject matter specifically, as shown by your """new group
order""" thing that states that everything is automatically on-topic
there.

If you have a question to ask, feel free to ask it here, and while
many will tell you to FOAD, you're guaranteed to find someone who'll
give you a straight answer. Same as in TGP, only here, it won't
degenerate into me, Haights and Pahsons pointing and laughing while
you try to justify the existence of a "group" containing three people.

As for the rest of your points, I think Rob and Jose summed it up
sufficiently.

--
Steffan

Jonathan Thomas wrote:
> Me, posting in "dead" TGP, where I won't be bothering anyone except
> myself and a few others, or me posting in AGNP?

As long as you're not causing a riot, I don't really care.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com