Contest Move Assistance

Anyone have any surgestions for cute and cool contest movesets for
mawile? I have already made tough, smart and beauty movesets for them,
but cannot find any for the other two, especially the latter.

Aww, fine. I gave up too.

If anyone cares, this is what I did for Smart, Tough and Beauty.

Smart/Mawile @ Green Scarf

Hidden Power
Poison Fang
Faint Attack
Fake Tears

Tough/Mawile @ Yellow Scarf

Torment
Stockpile
Spit Up
Swallow

Beauty/Mawile @ Blue Scarf

Swords Dance
Sunny Day
Flamethrower
Ice Beam

I have won master rank and got the paintings with these. And yes, I did
nickname them that so I wouldn't get confused. So the news report after
was pretty confusing (but amusing.) 0_o

-luneric

"luneric" <luneric@dontrit> wrote in message news:41149933$1_1@127.0.0.1...
> Aww, fine. I gave up too.
>
> If anyone cares, this is what I did for Smart, Tough and Beauty.
>
> Smart/Mawile @ Green Scarf
>
> Hidden Power
> Poison Fang
> Faint Attack
> Fake Tears
>
> Tough/Mawile @ Yellow Scarf
>
> Torment
> Stockpile
> Spit Up
> Swallow
>
> Beauty/Mawile @ Blue Scarf
>
> Swords Dance
> Sunny Day
> Flamethrower
> Ice Beam
>
> I have won master rank and got the paintings with these. And yes, I did
> nickname them that so I wouldn't get confused. So the news report after
> was pretty confusing (but amusing.) 0_o

I admire your tenacity. Have you looked to the FAQs on GameFAQs.com? I
wish I wasn't still so behind....

daramark

"luneric" <luneric@dontrit> wrote in message news:410e370b$1_1@127.0.0.1...
> Anyone have any surgestions for cute and cool contest movesets for
> mawile? I have already made tough, smart and beauty movesets for them,
> but cannot find any for the other two, especially the latter.

Cute: Sweet Scent, Baton Pass, Protect, Attract

Use Sweet Scent as your opening move if you're not already ranked first,
then alternate Attract and Baton Pass, and Protect on the last turn.

Cool: Hyper Beam, Double Team, Brick Break

Those are the only "Cool" moves that Mawile can learn. They're pretty good
contest moves, though none of them lend themselves to combos. If your
Mawile's contest stats are high enough, it should be able to win with this
moveset.

--Beth

Okay, thanks for the help guys.

I may pull 'Cute' and 'Cool' off my PC to finish off my team of contest
superstars. Heh.

luneric