Unable to find EULA on install

I'm attempting to install a Win2k Pro version. I get a
message that says "Unable to find the end-user licence
agreement" but I see EULA.TXT in the i386 dir on the
install media. What am I missing?

--
Chris F

EULA errors are caused by txtsetup.sif's SetupSourcePath.

I am having the same problem. So how would this problem
be resolved? What is the path Windows is looking for
during installation?

EULA errors appear during setup from custom-made CDs and or floppies.

SetupSourcePath specifies the path relative to the source device where the
setup source tree is to be found. All media descriptors are relative to
this. Check SetupSourcePath value (usually it's a backslash \) and make sure
the file %SetupSourcePath%\i386\EULA.TXT is present.

Unattended setup skips EULA checking (it assumes EULA has been read).
To start Windows 2000 Setup in unattended Setup mode from the Windows 2000
product CD:
1.The computer must support booting from the CD-ROM drive-El Torito No
Emulation CD boot support.
2.The answer file must be named Winnt.sif and must be placed on a floppy
disk to be inserted as soon as the computer boots from the CD. The Winnt.sif
answer file may also be placed on and run from a bootable CD. 3.The answer
file must contain a [Data] section with the required keys specified.
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/Windows2000Pro/deploy/unattend/default.mspx