How do i add the desktop icon to my quick launch?

Everytime i try to add the desktop icon to my quick launch
it gives me a page with all my desktop items on it? I
want to be able to click on this icon and be taken to my
actual desktop? any suggestions are most welcome??
2 answers Last reply
More about desktop icon quick launch

    If it is missing for some reason then create a file named "Show Desktop.scf"
    paste this text in the file save it, then drag it to the Quick Launch bar.

    [Shell]
    Command=2
    IconFile=explorer.exe,3
    [Taskbar]
    Command=ToggleDesktop

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "LizG" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:c0fc01c43834
    $e86403a0$a001280a@phx.gbl:

    > Everytime i try to add the desktop icon to my quick launch
    > it gives me a page with all my desktop items on it? I
    > want to be able to click on this icon and be taken to my
    > actual desktop? any suggestions are most welcome??

    Just for reference, I quickly punched this up on a search engine and found
    no less than 3 useful technical explanations.

    Always think {search engine}, first! ;-0

    --
    Confucious say:
    Man who not think fit the global mean nicely.

Desktops Microsoft Quick Launch Windows