user rights assignment error

Windows 2k will not recognize me as administrator to run
repair from original disk. Go to user rights assignment
and get error message "windows cannot read template
info". Assistance in repair is greatly appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about user rights assignment error

    Refer to KB 827012 located in
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;827012

    --
    Elijah Landreth [MSFT]
    Enterprise Platform Support

    "airedale1" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Windows 2k will not recognize me as administrator to run
    > repair from original disk. Go to user rights assignment
    > and get error message "windows cannot read template
    > info". Assistance in repair is greatly appreciated.

Microsoft Error Message Windows