user rights assignment error

Windows 2k will not recognize me as administrator to run
repair from original disk. Go to user rights assignment
and get error message "windows cannot read template
info". Assistance in repair is greatly appreciated.

Refer to KB 827012 located in
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;827012

--
Elijah Landreth [MSFT]