user rights assignment error

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
May 12, 2004 11:21:22 PM

Windows 2k will not recognize me as administrator to run
repair from original disk. Go to user rights assignment
and get error message "windows cannot read template
info". Assistance in repair is greatly appreciated.
Anonymous
May 13, 2004 2:12:19 PM

Refer to KB 827012 located in
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;827012