imate jam - two messages

May 24, 2005 9:20:32 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.pocketpc.phone_edition (More info?)

people I send txt messages to on my imate jam are complaining I am sending 2
of each message - this is obviously costing me a fortune - any ideas ?

David

More about : imate jam messages

Anonymous
May 25, 2005 1:44:08 PM

"David Cleland" <davidjcleland@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> people I send txt messages to on my imate jam are complaining I am sending
2
> of each message - this is obviously costing me a fortune - any ideas ?

This was happening to me also. Make sure you leave the message window open
until the message has been sent. That should solve your problem.

HTH
Kev
May 27, 2005 5:25:06 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.pocketpc.phone_edition (More info?)

people I send txt messages to on my imate jam are complaining I am sending
> 2
>> of each message - this is obviously costing me a fortune - any ideas ?
>>

> This was happening to me also. Make sure you leave the message window open
> until the message has been sent. That should solve your problem.

yes, I found that pocketplus was causing it as I was hitting send, then
closing the window before seeing the message sent message.

removing pocketplus also fixed the icon at the top of the screen not
disappearing etc

David
!