Wins, DHCP and DNS on W2K DC

Sam

We have two Intel Pentium Xeon Dell server with 1 GB of
ram. We plan to set them up as W2k DCs with WINS, DHCP
and WINS services installed on them servicing 1000 users.

Please advise if these two servers can cope with the load.

Sam

If that is all the servers are doing, it should be a very light load
for them - no problem.

If you are really worried about it, ask in the windows server group
also.

Peter Kaufman MCP

On Fri, 14 May 2004 07:13:56 -0700, "SAm"