Windows 2000 installation

I am trying to re-install windows 2000 on my computer. I
have done this beofre without issue. However, when I go
through set-up, I will not let me get past deleting the
existing partition. When I try to press D, it does
nothing. If I press enter I can go forward installing
windows over the existing system. I do not want to do
this. I want a clean install. Any suggestions on how to
recify this. Thanks

Hi,
Just check if you have any extended partitions in the computer Because If
we have one then we cannot delete a primary partition

Abhijeet Nigam, MCSE,A+,CCNA