Install Error

Grant

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2004

When installing Windows 2000 (unattended), I returned to find that
during the 1st phase of setup, windows was unable to copy banana.ani
to the hard disk. I quit setup, then restarted it with a different win2K CD.
Same again, whilst setup copies files to hard disk, it stuck on banana.ani
saying it was ubale to copy it. I tried a 3rd CD and got the same again.

I ended up continuing without this file, and it seems to be running ok.
Anyone came across this before?, and know if windows will run fine
without this banana.ani file

Thanks

Don't worry, this is just an animated cursor.