Disk Error occured

When I intalled Win2000 I recieved a Disk Error Occured.
Thanks for your help.
Gerald
1 answer Last reply
More about disk error occured

    You didn't mention the drive controller (possibly SCSI, or ultra DMA, or
    ATA100, or raid, or serial ATA), but you may need to boot the Windows 2000
    setup disks or CD-Rom and *F6* very early and very important (at setup is
    inspecting your system) in the setup to prevent drive controller detection,
    and select S to specify additional drivers. Then later you'll be prompted to
    insert the manufacturer supplied Windows 2000 driver for your drive's
    controller in drive "A"

    If you wait and then S to specify additional drivers, then it may be too
    late as Windows 2000 Setup at this point may have already assigned the
    resources your drive's controller is wanting to use.

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Gerald" wrote:
    | When I intalled Win2000 I recieved a Disk Error Occured.
    | Thanks for your help.
    | Gerald

Microsoft Disk Error Windows