embedded server management error for 2000 server

Hi, i am currently getting this error message after
blowing out my hard drive on my dell server to reload and
change the direction of what i use this server for can
anybody please give me some direction to what this means?
one again the error message that comes up is during the
POST and it says: embedded server management error
3 answers Last reply
More about embedded server management error 2000 server

    josh

    This is probably a message from a DRAC (Dell Remote Access) card. Remove
    all power cables for at least 30 seconds from the server, and try booting
    again. If this doesn't help, get in contact with Dell support.

    Best regards

    Bjorn

    "josh" <jgoetsch@keyrefi.com> wrote:

    >Hi, i am currently getting this error message after
    >blowing out my hard drive on my dell server to reload and
    >change the direction of what i use this server for can
    >anybody please give me some direction to what this means?
    >one again the error message that comes up is during the
    >POST and it says: embedded server management error

    Thanks. this took care of the problem.

  3. Hi,

    I was getting this error too some one week ago and found a very helping solution from under given website. I hope this will help you guys to solve your problems;

    http://www.itoperationz.com/2009/06/poweredge-2650-esm-embedded-server-management-error/

Management Error Message Servers Windows