embedded server management error for 2000 server

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
May 17, 2004 10:17:04 AM

Hi, i am currently getting this error message after
blowing out my hard drive on my dell server to reload and
change the direction of what i use this server for can
anybody please give me some direction to what this means?
one again the error message that comes up is during the
POST and it says: embedded server management error
Anonymous
May 18, 2004 12:40:40 AM

josh

This is probably a message from a DRAC (Dell Remote Access) card. Remove
all power cables for at least 30 seconds from the server, and try booting
again. If this doesn't help, get in contact with Dell support.

Best regards

Bjorn

"josh" <jgoetsch@keyrefi.com> wrote:

>Hi, i am currently getting this error message after
>blowing out my hard drive on my dell server to reload and
>change the direction of what i use this server for can
>anybody please give me some direction to what this means?
>one again the error message that comes up is during the
>POST and it says: embedded server management error
May 18, 2004 12:40:41 AM

Thanks. this took care of the problem.

!