New Elite Four

In FR/LG, will there be yet another Elite Four change or will the GSC
version still reign?

shakk_master@yahoo.com (SHAKKmaster) wrote in message news:<1b1aff48.0408050739.3b2ac690@posting.google.com>...
> In FR/LG, will there be yet another Elite Four change or will the GSC
> version still reign?

If the rest of the game is any indication, it'll have Lorelei, Bruno,
Agatha, and Lance, just like RBY did.

-Andrusi &&
Sanity not included.

asverner@unity.ncsu.edu (Andrusi) wrote in message news:<d95427ae.0408051442.4b145a76@posting.google.com>...
> shakk_master@yahoo.com (SHAKKmaster) wrote in message news:<1b1aff48.0408050739.3b2ac690@posting.google.com>...
> > In FR/LG, will there be yet another Elite Four change or will the GSC
> > version still reign?
>
> If the rest of the game is any indication, it'll have Lorelei, Bruno,
> Agatha, and Lance, just like RBY did.
>
> -Andrusi &&
> Sanity not included.

Just confirmed it. It's the original E4. (Well, except that the
champion is the new rival, who looks only vaugely like BLUE.)

-Andrusi &&
Sanity not included.

"Regulus" <KageNoRenkinjutsushi@NAorg.gov> wrote in message
> "SHAKKmaster" <shakk_master@yahoo.com> wrote
>
> Didn't you fall into a pit somewhere?

Didn't you jump into one?

"Regulus" <KageNoRenkinjutsushi@NAorg.gov> wrote in message news:<Ou04d.16$zc1.13@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com>...
> "SHAKKmaster" <shakk_master@yahoo.com> wrote
>
> Didn't you fall into a pit somewhere?

Uhm, no.

"Steffan Alun" <sha3@aber.ac.uk> wrote in message
My guess is he posts Regularly (haha) but all his
> posts get clogged in the wires and then explode in one go.

You give him far too much credit.