New Elite Four

In FR/LG, will there be yet another Elite Four change or will the GSC
version still reign?
6 answers Last reply
More about elite four

    shakk_master@yahoo.com (SHAKKmaster) wrote in message news:<1b1aff48.0408050739.3b2ac690@posting.google.com>...
    > In FR/LG, will there be yet another Elite Four change or will the GSC
    > version still reign?

    If the rest of the game is any indication, it'll have Lorelei, Bruno,
    Agatha, and Lance, just like RBY did.

    -Andrusi &&
    Sanity not included.

    asverner@unity.ncsu.edu (Andrusi) wrote in message news:<d95427ae.0408051442.4b145a76@posting.google.com>...
    > shakk_master@yahoo.com (SHAKKmaster) wrote in message news:<1b1aff48.0408050739.3b2ac690@posting.google.com>...
    > > In FR/LG, will there be yet another Elite Four change or will the GSC
    > > version still reign?
    >
    > If the rest of the game is any indication, it'll have Lorelei, Bruno,
    > Agatha, and Lance, just like RBY did.
    >
    > -Andrusi &&
    > Sanity not included.

    Just confirmed it. It's the original E4. (Well, except that the
    champion is the new rival, who looks only vaugely like BLUE.)

    -Andrusi &&
    Sanity not included.

    "SHAKKmaster" <shakk_master@yahoo.com> wrote

    Didn't you fall into a pit somewhere?

    --
    Reg

    "Regulus" <KageNoRenkinjutsushi@NAorg.gov> wrote in message
    > "SHAKKmaster" <shakk_master@yahoo.com> wrote
    >
    > Didn't you fall into a pit somewhere?

    Didn't you jump into one?

    "Regulus" <KageNoRenkinjutsushi@NAorg.gov> wrote in message news:<Ou04d.16$zc1.13@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com>...
    > "SHAKKmaster" <shakk_master@yahoo.com> wrote
    >
    > Didn't you fall into a pit somewhere?

    Uhm, no.

    "Steffan Alun" <sha3@aber.ac.uk> wrote in message
    My guess is he posts Regularly (haha) but all his
    > posts get clogged in the wires and then explode in one go.

    You give him far too much credit.

LG Nintendo Games Elite Video Games