How much time does newegg take to ship?!?!

jarraramjad

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2011
hey guys....i want to ask weather that how much time does newegg require to ship to my door i am getting it shipped in Washington from Edison near NY.......i ordered on Wednesday and the order was confirmed on Wednesday i received shipping mail on Thursday will it arrive by Friday or early morning on Monday i ordered through UPS 3 day delivery .......i really have my hand crossed on this one cuz i have a flight on Monday and i have to leave 11 am in the morning i even contacted newegg they said they will try their best......if they arrive by Friday or early Monday then its ok but if not?!!!

tecmo34

Administrator
For example... When I order from New Egg, I get my components coming out of NJ in two days and three days when coming out from the West Coast, with me being in Ohio.

It depends on what warehouse has your component in stock, so some may arrive today and some may arrive Monday. They should have sent you a UPS tracking number, which you can track to get an idea where it out in shipment.

Feb 24, 2006
Dear jarraramjad,

Our Newegg order processing time is listed as a 24-48 hour period. However, 90% of our orders ship same day when placed prior to our 12 noon PST cut off time. The order should then arrive within your selected shipping option time frame. I’ll be more than happy to check when this order’s estimated date of arrive is. Please PM me the Sales order number and I’ll investigate this immediately. ;)

Thank you,

Newegg.com

Jesserson

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2013

I ordered my parts for a pc build from newegg on Friday and they are still packaging!

Anazro

Reputable
Aug 20, 2014

How late does packages go out?
8:17PM EST it still says packaging

Hulka EM 50

Reputable
Sep 10, 2014
I ordered 3 items on Saturday UPS ground ( 4 to 7 business days) . UPS was knocking on my door at 7:55 pm Wednesday night. It looked like an eight year old packed it but it was all good.

TRENDING THREADS