98, 2000, and Linux

I had 98 and Linux installed. When I booted Linux's GRUB started for selecting
what to boot.

I installed 2000 and now I get the MS boot selection screen, but no GRUB and I
don't know how to get to my Linux.

HELP!

Thanks in advance

The Windows 2000 installation replaces your Master Boot Record (MBR).
This is why most people recommend installing Windows before installing
Linux.

To recover, you need to boot from a Linux rescue disk (or CD) and
re-run the GRUB installer by hand. The details vary and are best
obtained from the provider of your Linux distribution.

- Pat