Windows Media Player - Copying to Hard Drive

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
May 22, 2004 9:56:02 PM

I open Windows Media Player and copy a cd to my hard drive. When CD is done, I am unable to copy another cd to the drive without closing WMP and reopening it. Never had this problem before. Before this, I was able to copy tracks to hard drive and when it was done, I would immediately put another one in and download it to the drive, etc., without having to close/reopen. Refreshing doesn't work and can't find anything in the "options" menu. Is anyone else have this problem and have the solution? Thank you.
Anonymous
May 24, 2004 1:43:50 PM

Replied in win2000.active_directory

!