How do I setup 2 DHCP servers one as primary and the other..

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
May 25, 2004 6:01:09 PM

Hello,

My Question is: How do I setup 2 DHCP servers one as primary and the other as secondary? I have a W2K native mode network with 2 DCs, 2 DNS AD integrated Servers one server synchronizes with the other. DHCP is setup on the Operations Master DC, and I would like it to synchronize its data over to the other DC so that if it should become unavailabe users can still log on to the network. Thanks
Anonymous
May 26, 2004 3:07:17 AM

Samantha

See if this MS Knowledge Base article about how to create a split scope can
help you:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=280473

Best regards

Bjorn