Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

How do I setup 2 DHCP servers one as primary and the other..

Tags:
  • DHCP
  • Microsoft
  • Servers
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Anonymous
May 25, 2004 6:01:09 PM

Hello,

My Question is: How do I setup 2 DHCP servers one as primary and the other as secondary? I have a W2K native mode network with 2 DCs, 2 DNS AD integrated Servers one server synchronizes with the other. DHCP is setup on the Operations Master DC, and I would like it to synchronize its data over to the other DC so that if it should become unavailabe users can still log on to the network. Thanks

More about : setup dhcp servers primary

Anonymous
May 26, 2004 3:07:17 AM

Samantha

See if this MS Knowledge Base article about how to create a split scope can
help you:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=280473

Best regards

Bjorn