How do I setup 2 DHCP servers one as primary and the other..

Hello,

My Question is: How do I setup 2 DHCP servers one as primary and the other as secondary? I have a W2K native mode network with 2 DCs, 2 DNS AD integrated Servers one server synchronizes with the other. DHCP is setup on the Operations Master DC, and I would like it to synchronize its data over to the other DC so that if it should become unavailabe users can still log on to the network. Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about setup dhcp servers primary other

    Samantha

    See if this MS Knowledge Base article about how to create a split scope can
    help you:

    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=280473

    Best regards

    Bjorn

    "Samantha" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >My Question is: How do I setup 2 DHCP servers one as primary and the other as secondary? I have a W2K native mode network with 2 DCs, 2 DNS AD integrated Servers one server synchronizes with the other. DHCP is setup on the Operations Master DC, and I would like it to synchronize its data over to the other DC so that if it should become unavailabe users can still log on to the network. Thanks

DHCP Microsoft Servers Windows