[Colosseum] Story Mode Timer

I've played Colosseum's story mode for over a hundred hours, and the
play time clock stopped at 99:59. Think this will affect anything in-game?

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

Chet Weaver - Chicks Dig Giant Robots <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote:
> I've played Colosseum's story mode for over a hundred hours, and the
> play time clock stopped at 99:59. Think this will affect anything
> in-game?

I'm told Nintendo will release a patch for this and make it widely
distributable, as part of their new "CBDAPL" Customer Service branch... the
"Closing the Barn Door After the Pokemon Left" Division, of course.

I'm sure there's some sick reason for this... from something like
post-release debugging being cheaper, to Nintendo wanting you to take a
break from the video games. Or they just don't like clocks all that much.

--
Deep Thought