MS Fax failing during receive

Tags:
  • Windows XP
March 11, 2005 8:50:06 PM

I'm getting a lot of partially received grp3 standard-mode faxes.

XP Prof SP2 all updates
MSI K8N Neo2 Plat MB
Athlon64 +4000, 1GB, 256GM
PCI V92 modem buffers set high, 115kB

Is there anything I can check that might be causing this? My customers are
fed up resending.

Possibly cuts out whilst eithernet cable router is transmitting/receiving
email but this is jsut a guess.

Lastly is this the best forum for this question?

Beemer

More about : fax failing receive

Anonymous
March 11, 2005 8:50:07 PM

Please take this question to the windowsxp.print_fax newsgroup.

--
In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol.

Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User
Backup is a PC User's Best Friend
DTS-L.Org: http://www.dts-l.org/