server hangs at preparing network connections

How do i fix this the server hangs at preparing network connections I can
get it to start in safe mode I tried to switch the network card and that
didnt seem to help

Please provide more information.. is this machine in a Domain (active
directory domain or NT4.0)? What is the environment?
--
Mark R. Wilson, MCSA/MCSE i-Net+/Security+
Enterprise Platform Support