Small Business Server Add CALs

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
May 27, 2004 5:05:21 PM

Has anyone ever tried to add CALS via floppy to Small
Business Server and received an error that "Your computer
is not running Microsoft Small Business Server. You can
only add licenses to a computer running Small Business
Server.". I know I'm running small business server because
I just installed it and used the small business server
license key. Also, if I try to go into licensing it says
"Not available in Microsoft BackOffice SMall Business
Server. To add client licenses, choose Manage Server from
the Start Menu and select About Small Business Server". I
don't see any "Manage Server" or "About Small Business
Server" anywhere. Thanks for your help.
Anonymous
May 27, 2004 7:10:40 PM

Is this a retail version or a MSDN version?

--
Scott Harding
MCSE, MCSA, A+, Network+

!