Error message upon attempting printer driver install

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
May 27, 2004 10:47:25 PM

After upgrading from Windows Me to Windows 2000 I am having
difficulty loading the printer drivers for my Epson Stylus
Color 880. When the driver attempts to install the error
message "SETUP caused a General Protection Fault in module
KRNL386.EXE at 0003:0BD4" Then "Choose close. SETUP will
now close" pops up. Does anyone out there no how to work
around this problem?
Anonymous
May 28, 2004 12:45:39 AM

There is no supported upgrade path from WinME to Windows 2000. Format and
reinstall.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional